Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love my chowderhead friends


So two of my IRL friends have made this delicious Chicken Corn Chowder and given it rave reviews. But no photos.

So, please, I need a bloggy friend to make the chowder and send a photo. Because only bloggy friends understand the importance of PHOTOGRAPHING EVERYTHING FOR THE BLOG.

Friend 1 - The chowder is delicious - of course, I have enough to feed a small army. I think I might try to freeze some. Feel free to quote me on your blog - say I deemed it the best chowder I ever ate!!

Friend 2 - I managed to make the chowder. It's really good. It gives me warm fuzzies on the inside. I'm glad I like it, because one pot for me is going to go a long ways.

In her defense, Friend 2 said she could not take a photo because: I’d take a picture to send you... (but) ...it looks like a bomb went off in my kitchen now. And after the bomb, high school boys broke in and had a food fight.

In related news, I was in Barnes & Noble today, and once I regained my equilibrium after stumbling across this magazine cover...

I came across the Pioneer Woman cookbook. And I am not going to lie, in my mind, I practiced my cover pose for the hardback edition of Rotisserie Chicken is the New Black. I also mentally mapped out my book tour. And chose my outfits. My mind, it works fast.

So get your chicken-loving ass over to my food blog and make my recipes, and send me photos, and post comments. Come on, I am counting on you, my bloggy brethren, to help me build my street cred as a food blogger.

6 comments:

Keetha said...

What? Did you say something? I'm sorry, I'm still transfixed by that cover photo.


I'd totally buy your cookbook.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a nice digital camera and I'm sure I could figure out how to take a picture and send it to you! Just as soon as I figure out how to get the negatives out of that little disk - ha, ha.
Very truly yours,
Friend #1

stephanie said...

I don't know what you're talking about but I hope you're sending that pic to my FB page next.

Mike Minzes said...

Very cool blog! I will be back for more

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search Movies, Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]