Friday, August 8, 2008

B O R I N G


What a boring day. Nothing exciting happened to me, around me, to anyone I know or in a one-mile range of me. Wah!


It was work work work... which suck suck sucked. Especially the part where I had not one but TWO different people critique my work and ask for revision. If there is one thing I hate more than someone pointing out that I might be wrong, it's for them to be right.


Besides work, what else did I do today? Oh, nothing, that's right. Carlie and I were going to ride bicycles to her soccer lesson, but her bike is jacked up, something wrong with the brakes, so that was a no go.


What else? Oh, I ate LOTS of food. That was something to fill the time. Thankfully there is not much crap food in my house of late, so my binge consisted of yogurt, grapes, a banana and popcorn. Where the hell are the peanut M&Ms when you need them?


Exercise... let's see. Thought about going for a run... didn't. Thought about going to the gym... didn't. Thought about doing a workout DVD... didn't. Oh, and the failed attempt at a bike ride.


Now I am watching a Smallville rerun and proofreading at the same time. Multitasking while proofreading is not such a hot idea and is probably what led to the work issues noted above. Yet here I am, doing it anyway, and contemplating another beer. Beer and proofreading, also not so much a good mix.

No comments: