Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fillins

1.  October is oh so magically delicious.
2.  Small children scare me!
3.  Leaves are falling all around, it's time to rake : (
4.  My favorite horror movie is the one with the phone calls, "Have you checked the children?" because it's the first one I ever saw (thanks mom!) and, oh, man, what a doozie.
5.  Crisp and cool fall nights = good memories.
6.  It was a dark and stormy night, but I got a great sleep : )
7.  And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging out with some TV and enjoying my happy hour buzz (hee hee), tomorrow my plans include watching a soccer game in the rain (yikes!) and Sunday I want to pretend I am not STILL buried in backlogged work.


1 comment:

stephanie said...

I really love the phrase "magically delicious." And it's perfect for October. :D