Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friday Fillins

Time for Friday Fillins... and because I am still in bed with NOTHING TO FREAKING DO, I'm a day early.

1. My favorite food seasoning is kosher salt.
2. Chris Isaac singing the True Blood theme song is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is, um, Luke and Laura's son?
4. Not missing work deadlines is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people annoy the shit out of me.
6. Conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant and foamy pump hand soap are the last things I bought at the store.
7. And as far as the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laying flat on my back on valium trying not to be dizzy, tomorrow my plans include laying flat on my back on valium trying not to be dizzy and Sunday, I want to lay flat on my back on valium trying not to be dizzy.

5 comments:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

I sure hope you feel better today. What a drag. Loved the fill-ins! People annoy me too. Sometimes I even annoy me.

Anonymous said...

Is it Chris Issac singing it? That's what I thought. I was trying to convince my husband of that the other night.

Margy said...

Love your fillins - it's hard to write mine after reading yours but since I'm 45 - I have short term memory issues : - )
Hope you feel better - it's depressing not to be excited about getting valium.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I love that theme song. Love.

jlshall said...

Yes, yes, yes! Your answer to #5 - couldn't have said it better myself!