Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I don't want to go to work!

WORK UPDATE: 8 am to 3 pm with NO BREAKS.  How sick is that? Shouldn't I be protected by some law against this?

I don't know why this post appeared twice, other than the fact that I am a spaz, so the comments on this post actually go with the post below by the same name.

Also, no clue why everything is blue and underlined because it links to nothing, yet I can't make it go away.

It's 4:15, just got home and I need to go for a 3 mile run, which I am totally NOT motivated to do. Woe is me.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I hear you. Tomorrow morning I have to catch a 6:15am flight for a day of work in Boise. I am not looking forward to that.

Keetha said...

About two and a half more weeks before we fall back, when time goes back to the way the good Lord intended. I hate the time change in the spring!

I hit the snooze three times and didn't get up and walk/jog this morning. Awesome.

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Ugh. Did you get your run in today? My poor dog will probably never get a walk again, now that I'm working "part-time."