Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have butt cleavage today...

and, sadly, it is more like this...than like this...

As it turns out, I guess I was wrong about all of those girls, aged 12-25, who walk around with their coin slot exposed. They aren't trashy after all! It's the jeans, people, it's the jeans.

Today I put on my "costume" jeans, which I bought in the junior department, because Hannah Montana does not wear mom jeans and I am Hannah Montana for Halloween. I thought today would be a good day to wear them, you know, to make sure I can walk and bend and breath and whatnot. The jeans are a size too big and they are baggy. Why did I buy new jeans a size too big? Because every freaking pair of junior sized jeans with skinny legs measures about 3" from the crotch to the waist band. All of them. I have already ranted about this enough and won't do it again now.

Anyway, no matter how high I hike them up or how much of a self-inflicted wedgie I walk around with, I still have plumber's butt.

Don't judge me. It's the jeans. I swear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is an awesome post coming from the blogger who goes on about the magical life back in skinny jeans. I hear ya on having more of the plumber days than the coin slot days. Oh, I hear ya!

Rogue Scholar said...

totally the jeans. I have very large jeans that do that. Old Navy Ultra Low Rise? Not on this ass!!

And I'm sure Hannah Montana walks around with the top of her underwear showing as well. I think you'll be fine as long as you have a butt tattoo like that one picture :)