Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Bitch Envy

If you don't think that my foot looks lonely, then you don't visit the San Diego Blog Bitches. They are a group of cool chicks with blogs who get together and do fab stuff and commemorate the event with a group shoe photo. At least that's the jist of it.

I am envious. I think we should get together our own local blog group and take a group shoe photo of our clogs and rainboots and then write stories about our antic-filled night of martinis and hot waiters. Anyone in?

P.S.: That photo? Above? It's totally the flash that makes me look pasty white. OK, I am pasty white, but not THAT pasty white.

5 comments:

Lisa Milton said...

Um...Bad Mom & have shoes...:)

Feener said...

your feet look small ???

Amy said...

I'm so in I'm already at the bar sipping my margarita!!!

stephanie (bad mom) said...

YES YES YES! She said nonchalantly.

Will be in contact soon, with rainboots & pasty legs. :D

HB said...

Don't think CT is local but I would contribute the pasty legs & Birkenstocks (althought I'm teetering around today on high heels - WTF!)& can make a mean martini...