Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me Be An Award Winner

I received this blog award from Cat. Thanks, Cat! It means I am among the coolest blogs she ever know. I think the grammatical error gives the award a down-home charm, and is not a secret message to me to improve my grammar.

Now I need to pass it on to 10 people. And then they pass it on to 10 people. When you pass it on you need to: post it to your blog and link to me, then link to the 10 blogs you're sending it to, then comment on those 10 blogs to let them know you did it. 

Apparently Cat is also trying to tell me that along with improving my grammar, I have way too much time on my hands. I'm not going to link to anyone that I just recently tagged with a meme. Because I want them to still like me and be my friends and not think I am turning into a chain letter sending freak. And I won't link to anyone who I see that Cat has already given this to. And I won't link to anyone who I know will suffer a small stroke if they are forced to endure improper grammar usage. So here goes:


Those are all people in my blog roll. If I started going through my blog reader, we'd be here all morning. And don't even get me started on my bookmarks. Point being: I like to read blogs. And these are some that I especially like to read.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Oh my god, *I'm* about to have a stroke from the improper grammar usage!

Thanks for the award :)

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

yur so kind.

xo,

anna

Cynthia said...

No way! Thanks for the award! I'm still skiing in Vail...I have more bad coats in que, I'll try to get them up tom. The Bro LOVED your comment! We all had a great laugh:)

Keetha said...

Thanks, girlfriend! I need to get to work.