Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's official...


1.  The furniture moving and house rearranging has confirmed what I have suspected all along. I am truly the worst housekeeper of all time. Seriously, we're talking major slob territory here. The cat hair tumbleweed are bounding around willy nilly and the dust bunnies have formed an army and waged war on my allergies. It is disgusting.


2.  I suck at stalking. I've been sending the most WITTY, HILARIOUS AND CLEVER twitter message to Augusten Burroughs and? He has yet to respond. Must google better cyber stalking techniques. Plan B is to start bombarding his facebook page with my charm. Plan C involves an Augusten tattoo.

If you've got any cyber stalking tips, please, bring it on.


2 comments:

Cat said...

My BFF lives in a house that her husband's grandfather in the 1870's and their family has always lived in it. There is huge old furniture in there that probably hasn't been moved in over 100 years. I've always wondered about the size of the dust bunnies hiding in that house!

stephanie said...

You know I suck at the stalking; FoW never tells me where they're partying when they come to Portland. In fact, they conceal the fact that they're coming.