Monday, June 22, 2009

At least I can acknowledge that I have a problem

This is my barware. AFTER. I do not have a BEFORE photo.
This is what came out of the cabinet and is going in a garage sale.
That's right. 20 wine glasses TO GO, and I still have 20 wine glasses, four margarita glasses and six pilsners.
Even as much as I enjoy a glass of wine (and as lax as I am about, you know, keeping things clean and such), this might be overkill.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step... right?

2 comments:

Keetha said...

I have over eight springform pans in my cupboard. Ask me the last time I've baked a cheesecake.

Yankee Girl said...

I think one can never own too many wine glasses.

This coming from a woman who has three shelves of wine glasses in her house and a box in the basement. And no, this is not me admitting I have a problem!

Loved reading your blog and look forward to reading more!