Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. I feel relieved.

2. Rebuilding your electronic work life after a hard drive crash is always fun... NOT.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: chirping bird, whirring laptop fan, snoring husband and the sound of a cat's claws destroying a dining room chair.

4. School has begun and I'm glad I don't homeschool.

5. The last time I went to Happy Hour with my homegirls was way too long ago (hint, hint).

6. I wish it was going to be sunny and warm at the coast this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my daughter rhumba, tomorrow my plans include camping (in the rain) and Sunday, I want to come home from camping (in the rain), but probably won't until Monday!

Happy weekend! Oooh, and it's a long weekend too! Yay! I will be spending my weekend on a campout. In the 60% rain with temperatures between 56-67 degrees. Jealous?

Get your Friday Fill Ins here... come on, it's fun.

1 comment:

Keetha said...

Camping? You go, mountain mama.

We're headed to a Mississippi State football game tomorrow afternoon - yay fall!