1. One week ago I never imagined I'd be spending an entire #*&$ week on house arrest with a sick child.
2. My forehead did not have this furrow between the brows when I was young.
3. Mama told me be discrete. And stand up straight.
4. We'll have a good time, you and me.
5. Take your time with that order, miss, we're not in any hurry (sarcastically sneered at the snooty waitress who could not for the life of her GET IT RIGHT, and didn't care!).
6. Oh, wow, peas and carrots? Thanks, but I will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to salsa dancing, tomorrow my plans include hosting our FSBO Open House followed by hostessing the school donor dinner and Sunday, I want to watch my Carlie Belle trip the light fantastic at her first ballroom dance competition in the categories of waltz, tango and cha-cha!