Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holy Moly

Carlie was an altar server for the first time on Sunday. Did I bring my camera to church and use it during mass? Why, yes. I did. Relax. I turned the flash off. Sheesh.
I snuck in back and got a few pictures of the preparations.

Silliness abounded.

But the silliness gave way to rapt attention paying.

Carlie was in good company. Notice the uniformity of the servers.

Wonder who this is? Wearing her BALLROOM DANCE SHOES to mass.

To see those shoes in action, click here. Really. You're going to want to see this.

PS: Carlie spent Saturday night at a friend's house, so we met her at church Sunday morning. And her hair? Completely a mess. And I said to the dad from the sleepover, sheesh, could you have told her to brush her hair? To which he replied, um, it looks like it does when you bring her. Smart ass.

1 comment:

Keetha said...

I'm sorry that cracked me up! The comment he made about the hair.

Congrats to you and your grown-up girl!