Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many costumes does one girl need?

Carlie sported three different Halloween costumes this year. Last weekend for the pumpkin carving party, she was a hippie chick. For her school carnival and her school costume parade and party day (pictured above) , she was a Lady Bug. Lady Bug got a second revisiting at the Monster's Mash dance party. But Halloween night, when she went into her bedroom as a normal kid and was expected to come out as a lady bug, she came out as a gypsy fortune teller (which I didn't get a picture of, doh!).

Do all kids do this? Or is mine just that high maintenance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least Carlie had do-able options. My daughter was cryin cause nothing fit, looked right, or was too short(she was wearing it to work). And we were going to a party before she had to work and she wouldn't go with us. Thankfully she can drive herself so her brother and I left. She called me as I was a block away and begged me to give her more ideas. I know, how about a runner- so she grabbed one of my bib numbers, medals, race shirt and threw on a pair of shorts and running shoes. Done. A costume. She met us at the party happy as can be. She would have made a cute Lucille Ball though. Or Amy Adams.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

By the way-love the dancing. She really has talent for that.

Kathy