Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Open Letter to Potential Buyers



Dear Potential Buyers Who See My Ad On Craigslist,

Thank you for your interest in my beautiful home. I appreciate your offer of a *perfect fit moneymaking opportunity* for me and the helpful link that you have enclosed. I am also grateful for your offer of *double current asking price* for my home, and your astute insight that I have *undervalued my excellent property* which meets your needs quite well.

Why, yes, I am more than happy to accept a *money order for quite more than the asking price* in an effort to *effectively and immediately* make this deal happen. In fact, if you could directly wire the money to me from your Nigerian bank account, the deed to the property is yours. The sooner, the better.

Sincerely,
FSBO Sucker Shana

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I receive those all the time whenever I place an ad on CL. I loathe them...