The lesson I learned yesterday was be careful what you wish for.
2. I try to avoid places where friends and family meet.
3. All these years of going it alone, and now I'll be back on a "team." Hmmm.
4. I knew it was a mistake when I arrived.
5. The truth is I'm kind of exciting about my new job.
6. The smell of her "Agree" hair conditioner is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to two-hour salsa dance class, tomorrow my plans include chaperoning a sock hop and Sunday, I want to hunker down with girlfriends for the Golden Globes!