Sunday, August 8, 2010

UPDATE: Summer Snapshots

The summer fun continues on. I was going to add these to this post, but, meh, lazy, who?

I had to work yesterday. On a Saturday. In downtown Portland, at a real office with other people. When I got home, we went out for sushi. Conveyor belt sushi. Yum + Fun = Yay!


Sushi Tsunami photos borrowed from Yelp

Following dinner, we decided to hit the Golf-a-rama. For those not local, that's really the name of the putt-putt place.

Tim, exhibiting Tiger-like form.

Carlie, concentrating on making the hole.

Me (and Carlie's finger) mugging for the camera. I swear, I had a really cute top on under my grammy sweater. But, hello, it was 70-some-odd degrees on this summer night of fun.
What? You don't golf in heels?

2 comments:

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Don't be too Tiger-like, Tim.

Totally cute heels.

Carlie is tall!

That is all.

Jen on the Edge said...

Cute shoes!

My kids hate mini golf. As Cheri above would say, "True story." They really do.