Sunday, November 7, 2010

Like the opposite of a guilty pleasure

I cleaned my garage today. This was a major undertaking, and I did it singlehandedly. As lame as it sounds, I enjoyed the task, the solitude (because, seriously, if I start a chore like this, it's the only time people leave me alone lest they get enlisted to help), and the finished product, a nice, well-organized space, makes me happy.

I also enjoy vacuuming out my car. The cheap ass little handheld vacuum is so loud, I can't hear anyone while I'm doing it, and a clean car makes me giddy.

What's your lamest pleasure?

4 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Vacuuming, because I love, love, love clean rugs.

CtotheT said...

vacuuming, although the baby is now afraid of it. Face your fears I say. Teach them young.

Keetha said...

I'm still happy about the freezer.

But being alone with me and my own thoughts and/or a book ranks pretty high, too.

Cake Pop Recipes said...

Thank you for being you.