Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And now we're broke. The end.

Since I decided to participate in the NaNoDooDah thingy, I've been trying my best to post every night, which generally means posting from my iPhone or iPad, because I am too lazy to get out of my bed and sit at the computer by the time I remember that I was going to post something, and my laptop has somehow mysteriously gone to live in Carlie's room since I got my iPad. Anyway, I just looked back at recent posts and see how riddled with typos they are. Whoopsie.

Yeah, I know, first world problems.

Speaking of first world problems... this is Carlie at 9:40 this morning.



And this is Carlie at 11:30 this morning. Notice anything different? In her toothal region, to be specific. And yeah, toothal is not a word. I know.



Now here's me at 9:40 this morning...
And here's me at 11:30 this morning...

Let's celebrate in haiku, shall we? This week's theme: Fleeting. How appropriate.


Money comes and goes


I won't always be broke, right?


The smile is worth it

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

I agree with Cheri, the smile is worth it.

In April, we went to England and France, then came back and put braces on one child's mouth AND had to pay our taxes. It was a financially painful month.

Anonymous said...

I had braces, and I love my parents even more for making the monetary sacrifice (I realize now how much they did on as little as was coming in and am amazed).
I do wish I had worn my retainers more, especially while my wisdom teeth were pushing their way in.