Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things you should know

1. I was inappropriately and deeply saddened by the Rob/Kristen cheating scandal and subsequent breakup. I am equally thrilled beyond reason (for a woman of my age) with their reunion. What is wrong with me?

 

2. Carlie got a DSLR camera for an early Christmas gift. It is hers and I need to leave her alone with it, but I am helicopter parenting the shit out of that thing.

 

3. I have lost my running mojo, my writing mojo and my work mojo. I am rolling in eat-everything mojo though, so I've got that going for me. Bring on the Halloween candy.

 

4. I got an iPhone 5 The. Day. They. Were. Available. I love it and also am pretty sure my shit no longer stinks.




5. Time to start the holiday crafting. If I could get paid for pinning stuff on Pinterest, I'd be a millionaire.

 

6. Saw this a while ago and have been laughing about it ever since. Women are crazy.

Peace out.

 

 

 

4 comments:

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Thing you should know:

I get you.

Another thing you should know:

The first thing may or may not be a good thing.

Final thing you should know:

I'm a robot. I have no idea what number is in the dang prove you are human thingie below.

Lia Hollander said...

Perhaps you are just saddened by the years and years of abuse towards werewolves? Or is he the vampire?

I don't know, I've never cared for bad erotica.

Stehfunee said...

This just made my day :) Oh, woe is every woman's life! *dramatic motion of hand to forehead*

-blessed holy socks said...

Know what that couple needs? FAITH! to see them through instead of the wholly-shallow-whorizontal. Why? Looky here, girl...

Precisely why I had my epiphany:

Wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon…