Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Great 08 Ass Project



Mrs. G over at Derfwad Manor has started the '08 Ass Project. She is posting a photo of her ass (clothed, thank you) every week to chart her progress as she works on eradicating said ass.


She has issued a challenge for all of us of the too-much-ass persuasion to posts our asses on a weekly basis. While I am all for health and fitness and exercise and weight loss and challenges and tracking progress, I am so not posting my ass on the internet.


But in the spirit of the Great 08 Ass Project, I am going to (gasp) post a photo of myself pre-Boot Camp and a photo each week of Boot Camp to see if there are any changes that can be seen by the naked eye. I hope there will be. I would hate the thought of getting up at 5:00 am to be for naught.


You've been warned. Click at your own risk. Oh, the humanity.

2 comments:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

Did you know that knitting burns something around a hundred calories an hour? It would be more if my cheeks were doing the knitting and not my hands

Mrs. G. said...

You look great. Thanks for the solidarity, sister.