Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. I enjoy having a day with absolutely nothing to do.
2. Personal finance is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew that Brad and Angelia would end up together.
4. Take wine, add a little fruit and you end up with Sangria.
5. Life has gifted me with great snarkability.
6. An inground outdoor pool is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a family dinner, albeit forced, tomorrow my plans include lovely alone time and Sunday, I want to shave my legs for the upcoming week, even past the knees!

Click here for Friday Fill-Ins.

2 comments:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Past your knees? I am impressed! I don't think I'll do that again until next June! :)

stephanie said...

Snarkability, sweet. That is a gift, indeed.

Have fun with the shaving :D