Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fillins

1. One of the best movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was "Ray." Put off seeing it for, like, ever, and then it ended up in my house on DVD (maybe it was even VHS?) one day, so we watched it, and then I was all about the love for Ray Charles, though still not so much Jamie Foxx.
2. Westside Pizza, gourmet veggie pizza (artichoke hearts, pesto sauce), but have them disregard the "veggie" part and add grilled chicken is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for getting crafty with the homemade Christmas gifts!
4. Being home alone this morning with nothing urgent to do is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words "but mom" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a solid granite rockface and on the other was a dead drop off into the sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to adult time from 5-9 pm while Carlie is at Girl Scouts, tomorrow my plans include a soccer game and doing laundry and Sunday, I want to implement Phase 1 of my plan for total world domination.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Whatever happened to jamie foxx? You never hear anything about him anymore...

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Keetha said...

I want to know about the crafty homemade Christmas gifs. Do tell.