Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Official


For the first time in I literally cannot remember how many weeks/weekends... I am CAUGHT UP on work.  I have no backlog, no back orders, no pending orders, nothing.  I am off today with NOTHING work-related to do and have NO WORK to do over the weekend.  Can I get an Amen?

I'm meeting a friend for coffee at 10, then we are going to hang out like little old ladies at the Yarn Shoppe and finish knitting this freaking pair of socks that I started in November '07 as a Christmas '07 gift.  Forecast calls for no rain, and if that holds true, I'll be traveling on my bike today.

This weekend: soccer game in Camas Saturday morning and Carlie has a birthday party to go to in the afternoon.  Sunday, meeting girlfriends to watch three episodes of True Blood. Nothing big or scary or important looming on the horizon for Monday.

My jaw has unclenched and my headache is magically gone. And my shoulders? No longer bunched up under my ears, thank you very much.

Hi, life of leisure, nice to see you!  Stay a while, would ya.

3 comments:

Keetha said...

Congrats to you. Am green with envy, frankly. You deserve it, so enjoy the leisure time.

Also, I will email you soon re: Twilight. Honey, we have to TALK. I got Breaking Dawn last night and I've been seeing the previews of the movie and I'm just beside myself. And sheepish that I'm addicted to this YA series.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Feels so good to drop your shoulders.

Enjoy this weekend. :)

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Have a wonderful weekend. I love your blog, so thanks for making MY weekend! :) Anna