Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fillins

Wanna play? Click here, copy the half-written statements and fill in the blanks. Post to your blog, or post in the comments here if you'd like to. I'm excited. I am doing Friday Fillins today without looking at anyone else's first. I usually read other people's answers and then feel like a total dork because I can't come up with anything nearly as good. So today I get to not feel inferior, yay!

1.  Follow the yellow brick road (of course).
2. Every item in my medicine cabinet is something I always take on vacation with me.  You can't be too careful!
3.  To achieve your goals, you must actually, you know, set goals (doh!).
4.  My brain never shuts down, seriously, and it's annoying is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have an uncanny ability to memorize song lyrics.
6. Lard floats.  (Gross, I know, but "shit" was too obvious.)
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a week's worth of Tivo'ed programs, tomorrow my plans include going to a soccer game and eating sweet potato fries and Sunday I want to go for a run, take a long bath and drink boozy hot cocoa in my PJs.

2 comments:

Janet said...

re: #5, you sound like my friend Michelle LOL!

Mmmmm, sweet potato fries! I had a few the other night off a friend's plate.

Have fun this weekend, and thanks for playing :-)

SmilingSally said...

Yum to sweet potato fries. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/