2. The first Noel, the angel did say, you'll shoot your eye out.
3. Seeking an escape from the Christmas mayhem, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that clearly I'm too old to be staying out past midnight.
5. Let your ass be small, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing off key, but with gusto.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV; tomorrow my plans include a fab birthday/Christmas party for a wonderful friend and Sunday, I want to go to church, go for a run and finish the Christmas crafts.
** Of course, after posting this, I realized the word I was supposed to use was mutton. Not veal. Duh.