Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grace/365 Days

This is a very boring web cam photo of me right now at my dining room table on my laptop. The photo behind me is a vintage shot of downtown Vancouver, my neighborhood, circa 1920s. We just went on a walk to sell Girl Scout cookies and while I stood on the corner waiting for Carlie I noticed an imprint stamped in the concrete reading Kampe & Co 1919. Our house is estimated to have been started in 1919 and finished in 1921. I love this neighborhood.

Day 11 of 365 days of grace.
I am thankful for:
1. The fact that one of my cats is not a moron
2. My neighborhood
3. Old ladies at church who think I am oh so young
4. Doritos, though I still mourn the demise of Taco flavored
5. Pumpkin spice candles

1 comment:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

I love how the old ladies at church make me feel, too. I hang around them as much as possible!