Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. I'm going, I'm going, I gone.
2. Why do I have hands and not cool bionic hooks.
3. How does this fucking remote work, anyway.
4. Every morning, I put work clothes on my body, when I really want to wear jammies all day long.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have hands versus hooks, because the cool bionic hooks I hear are totally overrated (No 2? just joking).
6. One day we'll see who the real loser is.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping off this wine, tomorrow my plans include pancake fundraiser breakfast and work (blech) and Sunday I want to not do laundry and go for a run.

2 comments:

katydidnot said...

i want pancakes. and wine.

not bionic hooks though.

Janet said...

I think I'll make pancakes tomorrow for breakfast!