Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag... you're it


Tiffany tagged me for an award! And it's an ass patch for my jeans... which, as I said to Tiffany, I would totally love to print out on iron-on transfer paper and actually wear on my ass! Except that I am lazy and slightly craft-retarded.

I am supposed to pass it on to ten people, link to their blogs and then comment on their blogs informing them of the honor of joining the sisterhood ass patch for your jeans award sorority.

To shake things up a little bit, I decided to go with the last 10 commenters on my blog who have blogs of their own. So step up, sisters, and accept your ass patch award!

Post it on your site, then tag other blogs. If you want to continue my trendy trend, make it the lat 10 commenters on your blog : )



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Thanks!

Rogue Scholar said...

Awesome!! I am honored!

Kathy said...

sweet! Now if I had 10 commenters to pass it on to.

Keetha said...

I've never gotten an Ass Patch award before. Ah'm honored - bless your heart!

Fantastic Forrest said...

I thank you, and my ass thanks you. But what if my commenters are guys? This is a dilemma...I must ponder it. I may deviate.

dkuroiwa said...

Well...kiss me on the lips and call me cute!! I love it!! Thanks so very much!!
And...hang on there...I just happen to have THE handiest kind of guy hanging around here that has done some amazing stuff with his printer.....let's see if he can make a real patch.
aaaah...a challenge!!