2. I will gladly eat chocolate any way you want me to, as long as I still get to eat the chocolate. And, okay, this one was a ssssttttrrrreeeettttccchhh.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of piss and vinegar, which sounds like the nastiest vinagrette EVAH.
4. I am a sweaty and red-cheeked horror after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I WILL find a seat. I will.
6. A day that involves having to put on pants is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and drinks with friends - CHECK, tomorrow my plans include transcribing a court CD and continuing with project declutter and Sunday I want to stay in bed all day long with the covers over my head and PRETEND like i did NOT sign up for a stupid running club to the tune of $115.