Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friday Fill Ins - The Saturday Morning Edition

Because? Didn't do them on Friday. Not because we have a whacky cartoon theme.

1. It's cold and dank when you live in the basement.
2. My garden is looking lush and will soon be filled with tasty tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Oil of Olay, which I used to call Oil of Old Lady when my mom used it. Who was hilarious? Uh-huh.
4. Next weekend I am running in a half-marathon in Port Angeles. We're taking the scenic (aka frigging long) route there, but with a trip through Forks and La Push! It'll be a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all, you start with a cup of coffee. From there, you proceed to brushing your teeth. Eventually, you add clothing. This is how you start a day.
6. I'll have to skip No. 6 because I haven't had a deep enough sleep to allow dreams in, um, a while.
7. As for the weekend, (last night) I enjoyed complete exhaustion from a gorgeous day spent out in the sun. Today my plans include shopping for a summer wardrobe for Carlie Belle, going to the Hannah Montana movie and an impromptu cookout on our deck that is just kind of coming together now. And Sunday I want to not die during my 10-mile run, and then veg.

No comments: