Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. She had a great attitude, posture and FLAIR, but a little shaky on the footwork (Carlie learning Tango this week).

2. My schizophrenic cat is by my side, always. 

3. I know this: I'm hungry and it's time to make coffee.

4. Be still, damnit.

5. These words apply to me: will work for food.

6. I was happy when the sun was shining. 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Carlie play the role of Sebastian in the church music camp production of The Little Mermaid, tomorrow my plans include decluttering, decluttering and, oh, decluttering, and Sunday, I want to go on a 10-mile group run and soak in the tub!

Get yours here. Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

coffeeee

Margy said...

Up to 10 miles, huh.... the reality for me always hit at the 16 mile run, then at 18...well I won't say so you can be suprised!

Shana said...

Cheri, I made sure the camera battery was charged (yay!) and remembered to go back inside as we were leaving and get the camera (yay!). And when Tim tried to take a picture of Sebastian? No $&*^% SD card in the camera (doh!).

stage mom FAIL

stephanie said...

All good until I saw "10-mile group run." Wha??

But wow & good for you!