Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - the early bird edition

1. Soup (in a carton) and salad (in a bag) make a quick and easy dinner.

2. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency* is the book I'm reading right now. *haven't officially started it yet, but it's on my nightstand. Finished the new Janet Evanovich earlier today.

3. July brings back memories of the beach.

4. The truth was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams you must have slept better than I did last night.

6. I often forget to think it over, and live to regret it. 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I'm looking forward to Arthur Murray Fox Trot Party (can't make shit like that up, people!), tomorrow (Saturday) my plans include cleaning and staging and brie-eating and wine-drinking and Sunday, I want to sell my beautiful home to the first person who shows up at my open house and starts throwing money at me!

3 comments:

Margy said...

The brie part sounds fun! I'll bet your house shows great!

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Wooohooo! Show Shana the money! I hope lots of people throw money at you.

annies home said...

#4 is not always true