1. Losing a toenail* is not the end of the world. *I am totally lying. It really is.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I fear I am losing my mind, for it is all a tremendous auditory hallucination.
3. Brie, wine and chocolate tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a true test.
5. Watching professional ballroom dancers is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is such a thing as karmic justice after all.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I'm looking forward to salsa dancing with my girl (yes-huh), tomorrow my plans include a vineyard BBQ with more dancing and Sunday, I want to get in a quick early morning run, listen to Carlie play violin at church, go to a BBQ cook-off and host an open house -- then pass out from exhaustion!