1. He was a hot body and a pretty face. I wasn't complaining.
2. Fall weather, rain and all, is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend "caught" head lice in the third grade, and my mother forbade further contact. My mother? Could be a bit snobby like that.
4. It actually *wasn't* good for me, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be an excellent indicator of what's to come. You can judge some books by their covers.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my shattered 10-year-old. After sweeping up the pieces and reassembling her with superglue, she's now finally asleep.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Arthur Murray dance party with two 10-year-old girls (jealous much?), tomorrow my plans include work, actually, and Sunday, I want to sell this f'ing house and be done with it!