Sunday, August 2, 2009

So Annoying

Ever have something really annoying happen and you are, like, man, that shit is annoying, but at least it will make good blog fodder?

And then you're like, man, shit, that bi-yatch reads my blog sometimes!

And then you write the whole post anyway because, screw her, she's the one who annoyed you to begin with.

And then you delete the whole thing because you just don't have the balls to post it, and instead you post some random and vague nonsense that will probably be just as equally offensive to the annoying bi-yatch anyway.

I hate when that happens.

3 comments:

Tiffany Tweedie said...

LOL! Glad I'm not the only one. I've written some pretty nasty, childish, immature, totally junior high bitchy blogs that I never had the balls to actually post. Cause when it comes right down to it, I'm just a big wuss!

I ran today. Kinda. Finally posted today's update. My sorta run completely sucked. It does not help that I ate an ENTIRE large bucket of kettle corn at the movies last night. Not surprised to find that isn't part of a marathon training diet. Which totally sucks.

Keetha said...

You're such a tease.

stephanie said...

Post it at The Women's Colony. Or bring it to our next Happy Hour meeting...

It's not about me, right?