1. Wore the wrong bra, the one that holds the heart rate monitor, that I paid a gazillion dollars for but the shoulder straps are too long.
2. Speaking of heart rate...
3. Put on the wrong shoes. Realized I had on the wrong shoes and changed shoes, but still, time suck.
5. 6:30 a.m.
6. Running shorts SKIN FUCKING TIGHT. Not exaggerating. Funny I don't feel any fatter, but, yo, shorts don't lie.
7. All of the above led to me actually LEAVING the house at the time I should have been RETURNING to the house.
8. What runner's high?
9. Monday. Need I say more?
10. Now running late to get ready for work. I won't blame that on the facebooking or the blogging. Oh, no, it was the run.