1. Good times: ain't we lucky we got 'em. (too much TV in the Seventies, who?)
2. Please, please, please, for the love of all that is holy and good, somebody BUY my home. (tired of the FSBO lifestyle, who?)
3. Sleigh bells ring, but I mistake it for tinnitus and schedule an MRI. (hypochondriac, who?)
4. I kind of hate the holidays, a little. (okay, out of funny shit to say. you're welcome.)
5. Once more, with feeling.
6. Will this down housing market ever end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Swing Dance, holla!, tomorrow my plans include house cleaning, Christmas crafting and hopefully hanging with some wild women, if the weather permits, and Sunday, I want to celebrate a birthday with an oatmeal toast, followed by copious amounts of chillin'!