Thursday, December 17, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Oh, what a sad state of affairs. A week between posts! Jeez, you'd think it was the holidays or something.

1. No, we will NOT ever speak of this again.
2. I wish someone were hearing, serving up a delish dinner at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: BRING IT.
4. Eventually, it's going to be okay. Or so they say.
5. I'll take two, please.
6. Trying to sell your house? During the holidays? Sucks! at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dance and dance, tomorrow my plans include Christmas tree decorating at our neighborhood park, Carlie's sewing class and a kick ass Christmas/birthday party to attend and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then enjoy dinner with old friends!

4 comments:

Keetha said...

Sounds like a busy, yet fun, weekend. Concentrate on enjoying yourself!

Margy said...

No running? No drinking?? Or is that part of the decorating/dancing festivities?

Margy said...

Hey - are pop ups part of bloggher now? Evertime I go to read one of your posts I get a pop up ad or survey...

Janet said...

I like your answer to #4 :-)