Friday, February 26, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig


I'm home. My 24-hour stay at the hospital was much ado about nothing. I am fine, except for a squirrely little bit of a stomach bug. The good news is, I got my liver faucet removed, so I am no longer a member of the cyborg colony.


The bad news is I have a tiny little hole in my stomach where the tube was and HOLY HELL DOES THAT SUCKER HURT! Which means I am either an incredible wimp, or it is quite possible that the way Jack Bauer is able to soldier on after a knife wound to the gut is unrealistic. Because I am pretty sure Keefer Sutherland is a fucking real life kick ass ninja, I am assuming I am just kind being a pansy.


Viva la being home.

6 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

I'm gald your back home.

Hey, I'm a memebr of the "Baby When I'm Sick Club" and "Can't Stand Pain Club". I think I'm the president of the latter one!

Jen on the Edge said...

Welcome home. You've had a hell of a month, so here's hoping that March is boring for you.

justme said...

yikes in and out in 2 posts...glad you are home. relax

katydidnot said...

you're not a cyborg anymore? do you think that was the best decision?

Keetha said...

Glad you're home sans tube.

Zid said...

have a good rest.