Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


Wow, I have not played along with Friday Fill Ins in a very. long. time. Let's see if I can remember how...

. Fantasizing that we've finished moving and unpacking never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to the day I get my iPad, a real one, not my current imaginary one.
3. A snoring toddler is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have capers in it!
5. Coffee and blackberry brioche was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was going to be a busy one.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making tacos and packing boxes, tomorrow my plans include the final move, the beds, the kitchen daily-use items and our clothing and toiletries and Sunday, I want to max and relax and unpax, but instead I'll be at Ballroom Dance Camp. Woot?!

2 comments:

Janet said...

blackberry brioche...YUM!!!

Unknown said...

I think I'm odd- I love moving and starting fresh in a whole new place.

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html