Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can you out slob me?


So I got dressed for work this morning, and lo and behold there's a big gob o' something on my sweater. Ick. Did I take the sweater off and grab something else? No, I didn't. Because there is nothing else. Because, hello, dollhouse sized washer and dryer and LAUNDRY, WHO?

I pinned a rhinestone butterfly over the gob o' something and went to work, ignoring the much smaller and less discretely placed mini-gobs.

Not going to lie... it's not the first time I've been a wardrobe slob. Wearing jeans off the bedroom floor? Check. Hanging up a dress after a party to wear it again before dry cleaning? Check.

How about you? Because I know I'm not the only one.

3 comments:

Keetha said...

I could swear that I read in Real Simple magazine recently that it's actually BETTER to wear some clothes, such as jeans, sweaters, skirts, a time or two between washings because it saves energy, wear and tear on your clothes, etc. It's totally green!

Now you're the queen of strategic accessorizing. Own it.

katydidnot said...

I am you.

linda said...

You crack me up!