Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill Ins and TV Boyfriend

I am obsessed. OB SESSED. with Income Property on HGTV. Their eye candy host/handyman/wonderboy is only part of the reason. Wherein "part" = 99.9%.

And on we go to the Friday fill-ins.
1. Sometimes, a little dab will do ya.

2. Let's just forget about the whole thing.

3. Small kids = small problems; big kids = big problems.

4. What a person has in their pantry/fridge is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to buy some groceries...

6. ...but we still don't have anything to eat ...yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a complete and total lack of activity aka a veg-a-thon, tomorrow my plans include knitting! socks! for Christmas! and Sunday, I want to hang up some pictures and cool stuff in the condo... show and tell to follow!

No comments: