Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Wish List Top Ten Count Down... 3-2-1

I'll just cut to the chase with this here Top 10 Christmas wish list and get right to the point...


3. iPad

2. iPad

1. iPad





Oh, wait. Never mind. I've already got one. Yes-huh. Merry Christmas to me, dementia and all.

I love my iPad so bad, I don't even need to take it out of the box. I've just been snuggling with it all afternoon. Also? I am pretty sure this is the end of any and all productivity for the next several weeks. Unless by *productivity* you mean *hello, I'm over here on my iPad, bi-yotch,* in which case I will be, like, productive out the ass.

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

I'm so happy your finally got an iPad. Congratulations! May you have a long and happy relationship. :-)

Keetha said...

Have to say that I admire your restraint. You've been wishing for one for some time now. Congrats and Merry Christmas!