Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Revenge


A *screenshot* of my Facebook status yesterday, wherein *screenshot* = yes, I just took an actual picture of my screen with my camera and emailed it to myself. What? That's how you do it.
6:30 this morning... CRASH! SHATTER! WHAT THE...
One-third of a collection of beautiful vintage Pyrex turned into rubble and dust. And shards. There is glass everywhere. Glass. Every. Where. The destruction is so massive I was unable to adequately document it on film.

Apparently Lola checks my Facebook status.
Touche, Lola. Touche.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Testing my comment feature since I have had two emails saying unable to leave comments. What's wrong with you people? My comments work just fine!

Keetha said...

Oh, snap. Better watch your back, Shana. Do you ever wake in the night and Lola is staring at you?