Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Fillins

I am at home, in my bed, with my laptop, slightly buzzed, with absolutely nothing to say! BUT I have a November blog-a-day month thing commitment, and I am nothing if not commitable, so I must post something. Thank God for Friday Fillins.

1. My blueprint for success includes vodka.
2. Hershey bar with almonds was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Oil of Olay, which I used to call Oil of Old Lady when I was young and my mom used it.  Sorry, Mom.
4. Drunken venting with good friends can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my adolescence, but don't want to traumatize anyone.
6. The quick comeback is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I thoroughly enjoyed happy hour; tomorrow my plans include an early morning soccer game and then a delicious lunch; and Sunday I want to fulfill my church volunteer duties then kick back and veg all day long.


2 comments:

Keetha said...

My blueprint for success includes gin and the hersheys bar with almonds. :-)

Your weekend sounds lovely.

We just made gumbo and are watching the LSU v. Alabama game.

Janet said...

omg hahaha I'm laughing at the Olay comment :-) Thanks for playing!