Sunday, December 28, 2008

Flip Video

Carlie's choir sang at the Grotto last night. It was quite lovely and the weather was not total shit, so a good time was had by all. 

I didn't bring my camera, or my video camera, because I am the best mom ever like that. I did have Carlie's Flip Video in my purse, which has no lighting and really limited zoom. So here's a video of Carlie singing, except you can't tell it's Carlie because of the poor lighting and crap zoom capability. She is fourth from the left.

UPDATE: Video should appear here, but apparently I am somewhat technologically retarded because can't get it to upload. Oh well. 

UPDATE, REDUX: Try clicking here if you want to see the video.

That said, who loves her Flip Video Camera more than anything in the entire universe? 

In fact, here's one of many masterpiece videos she has made. 

ANOTHER UPDATE: Again, too spazzy to upload video. But I am uploading them on Facebook, which is idiot-proofed, and will link to the video there when it is done.

UPDATE AGAIN: Click here for the video of Carlie interviewing her cat, Buffy the Mouse Slayer.

The problem with the Flip Video camera is that Carlie wants to make a zillion videos to post on the Internet, all of which showcase exactly what a sty our house is.

2 comments:

katydidnot said...

i'm kind of laughing over your attempts to get the video on there. it's nice you try so hard.

Cynthia said...

I am the last person on the planet not on Facebook:P I couldn't see the videos:(