1. Pack for trip.
2. Wash clothes to pack for trip.
3. Buy clothes for Carlie to pack for trip, because nothing fits.
4. Get transcripts and invoices out before going on trip, which should have been done three days ago.
5. Go for a run because there will be no running on the trip, because my dad's neighborhood is too scary to run in. Not even making that up.
6. Have panic attack about upcoming birthday because, shit, I am now old.
7. Remind self that age is only a number. Forget the part about how it is a really important number.
8. Go to Facebook and look at photos of people who have aged worse than I (and then think repentant thoughts about doing this). Avoid photos of those not-even-aging-at-all bitches from high school.
9. Eat candy to make self feel better.
10. Find suitcase.